Well, I find the results of my online poll very interesting. The two questions were:
1) "When counting drawers, do you count from the bottom or the top?" (In other words, if someone said "3rd drawer", does that mean 3rd drawer from the top or 3rd drawer from the bottom?)
2) "When buttoning your shirt, do you start from the bottom or the top?"
Four people answered and the results are as follows:
1) I count drawers from the bottom and button shirts from the bottom.
2) My twin brother (aka Santa Claus) starts at the top for both.
3) My younger brother starts at the top for drawers but at the bottom for buttons.
4) My mother starts at the top for both.
So, even a sample of one family has different ways of doing these two simple things.Submitted 10/17/2008 11:25:32 PMComments (7)